Indoor games

 

Indoor games

Hi friends this is Mayuresh Borse this is my first Blog today. I am going to tell some of the bestest board games that you can play and don't forget to comment below which is your favorite board game.
1. Monopoly 


Monopoly is one of the bestest board game in the world. Me and my friends play it everyday from 2:00pm - 3:30 pm. You can get many types of this games but some best types are monopoly fortnite which i have and monopoly electronic banking. Trust me this game is very fun to play you can play with 2 - 7 players.

2. Chess

Chess is my favourite game I also have chess in my school's zero period ( ZP).
It is a strategical game so to play this game you have to know basic rules of chess.
I have defeated many big players in chess online on lichess.org app you can play chess free on lichess.org app and I have also won many chess tournaments online in chess zero period and I am now looking for an offline ( physical) chess tournaments.

3. uno

Uno is one one of the best cards game. I have played Uno many time with my society friends we can play Uno with many players no limit of players so you can also try and check out about
 this game 

4. Carrom

You can play carrom with your family members as of my experience carrom is a good family game. You can play it with your family members and 4 members can also play by 2 vs 2 team

So comment below which is your favorite board game 
thank you


Comments

Comments

Post a Comment